Regular readers of this blog will know that I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter so when I came across this tag on the internet the other day I just had to do it.
1) Favourite book?
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire because we get to see all the students from other schools.
1) Least favourite book?
Harry Potter And The Philosopher’s Stone, probably…
3) Favourite movie?
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 or Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. They’re the ones I turn to the most.
4) Least favourite movie?
I love them all but the one I’ve watched the least is probably The Philosopher’s Stone.
5) Favourite quote?
There’s lots of amazing quotes in Harry Potter but the one that always sticks out to me is when Dumbledore says in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban, “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
6) Favourite Weasley?
7) Favourite female character?
Hermione or Ginny.
8) Favourite villain.
Bellatrix Lestrange. Although Voldemort does come close, I think she’s the most unhinged out of all the villains. And if I remember rightly she doesn’t really have a reason for any of the horrible things she does.
9) Favourite male character?
Neville because nobody really believed in him yet he was the one who stood up to Voldemort and kept fighting.
10) Favourite professor?
It has to be McGonagall. She is constantly there for Harry throughout the entire series and she’s great in the Battle Of Hogwarts.
11) Would you rather A) wash Snape’s hair or B) spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Wash Snape’s hair because I don’t think I could stand listening to Lockhart go on about how amazing he is.
12) Would you rather duel A) an elated Bellatrix or B) and angry Molly?
After what happened the last time Molly got angry, I’d rather duel an elated Bellatrix any day.
13) Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via A) Hogwarts Express or B) Flying Car?
Going on the Hogwarts Express seemed like one of the best things about Hogwarts so definitely the Hogwarts Express.
14) Would you rather A) Kiss Voldemort or B) give Umbridge a bubble bath?
Give Umbridge a bubble bath. At least you could jinx her, right? Voldemort would probably kill you before you got anywhere close.
15) Would you rather A) ride a Hippogriff or B) ride a Firebolt?
I think I’d rather ride a Firebolt just because riding a broom seems really cool, whereas riding a Hippogriff seems a little bit dangerous.
16) Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
Yes, I felt more emotional about the whole Snape and Lily thing in the movie than I did in the books just because seeing it on screen made it more powerful in my opinion.
17) Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
No; as much as I love the movies, I will always stand by the books because there are things left out of all the films that I think were important but, because it made the movie too long, were left out.
18) Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
Michael Gambon just because I can’t imagine Richard Harris’ Dumbledore doing the things Michael Gambon’s Dumbledore did in later films.
19) Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
Peeves, who wasn’t included at all, or the part in the Deathly Hallows where Dudley tells Harry that he isn’t a waste of space because that was a great moment in the book.
20) If you could remake any of the Harry Potter movies which would it be?
Probably the Half-Blood Prince so that I could add more things in from the book that weren’t included.
21) Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
Ravenclaw because I’ve always done fairly well at school and I’m not particularly brave to tell the truth.
22) Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore?
Ravenclaw, funnily enough.
23) Which class would be your favourite?
I think I would enjoy Transfiguration or Charms the most because they always seemed the most interesting to me.
24) Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Accio. Just think about, you’re sitting watching TV and the remote’s on the other seat. All you’d have to say is accio remote.
25) Which character do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
I think maybe Ginny or Hermione. We’d have fun but I think I could learn a lot from them as well.
26) If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
The Invisibility Cloak because that’s the only Hallow that doesn’t come with a ‘price’ if you will.
27) Is there any aspect of the books you’d want to change?
No, to me the books are perfect the way they are!
28) Favourite Marauder?
Either Moony, Padfoot or Prongs. I can’t decide.
29) If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
Fred without a doubt. I just can’t imagine George without him; they were inseparable. How would he have coped?
30) Hallows or Horcruxes?
Hallows obviously. I’d rather become the Master Of Death than become immortal if I’m totally honest.
I actually had a lot of fun writing this post. Let me know in the comments if you’d like me to do some of the other tags that are floating around the internet in the future.