Thanks Keith, from Keithlovesmovies, for nominating Film Frenzy for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I really appreciate it.
The Rules Of The Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that have been assigned to you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
What would you like to do if you had more time?
Spend more time working on my blog.
If you can only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What is your favourite TV show right now?
What was your favourite movie of 2016?
Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them!
What was your least favourite movie of 2016?
La La Land!
What is your most anticipated movie of 2017?
Forgetting about all of the comic book movies for just a second, probably Dunkirk.
What is your least anticipated movie of 2017?
Smurfs: The Lost Village.
Any movie or TV guilty pleasures?
Any of the Harry Potter movies.
What is your Best Picture winner at this year’s Oscars?
Not sure as the nominations haven’t been released yet.
Do you still watch trailers?
Yes, I love watching trailers.
Here are your questions:
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many times do you go to the cinema in a month?
- What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
- How do you plan to make your blog bigger and better?
- Do you jot down notes about the movie before writing your review?
- How much time do you spend on your blog a week?
- Have you had any cool experiences from blogging?
- How do you make your blog have a more personal feel?
- Have you made any good friends from blogging?
- What makes your blog unique?
- Would you ever consider creating a YouTube channel to go with your blog?
I can’t wait to read all of your answers and thanks again Keith for nominating me.